🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I join an agency?
Page options
marketingmania
Community Member

How do I join an agency?

Hello,

I am new to UpWork and I attended a webinar today to learn how to get things moving and shaking. The host mentioned working with (or starting) an agency. I create motion graphics videos and offer other creative services.  How can I find an agency that may want to add my offerings to its portfolio?

Thanks!

Ann H.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sbilu131521
Community Member

Hi Ann,

Welcome to Upwork. As I see you have a query about joining an agency. Sorry to say, but joining an agency is not completely dependent on you. To join an agency you need to get an invitation from an existing Agency owner or manager. 

But you have full freedom to create your own agency. You can then build up a team and work as a company. To create an agency you may check this article:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067598-Create-an-Agency

But as you are new, I encourage you focusing on bidding and grab your first job. It will give you confidence and motivate you to upgrade your quality. You can make your own brand/Agency later. First, you should make your profile strong.

Wish you good luck.

Thanks

Sagar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sbilu131521
Community Member

Hi Ann,

Welcome to Upwork. As I see you have a query about joining an agency. Sorry to say, but joining an agency is not completely dependent on you. To join an agency you need to get an invitation from an existing Agency owner or manager. 

But you have full freedom to create your own agency. You can then build up a team and work as a company. To create an agency you may check this article:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067598-Create-an-Agency

But as you are new, I encourage you focusing on bidding and grab your first job. It will give you confidence and motivate you to upgrade your quality. You can make your own brand/Agency later. First, you should make your profile strong.

Wish you good luck.

Thanks

Sagar

Thanks so much.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ann, 

Our team are unable to connect you to an agency who are looking for freelancers to be added to their own agency. However, you may read up on these articles here so that you can setup your own agency. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths