Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I open a support ticket?

ann-19
Anna A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
1 of 31

hi

How do I open a support ticket? I found  only the  help bot,but I want to reach Upwork support team. Could anybody help me,please?

ninjazin
Parth P Member Since: Aug 9, 2013
2 of 31

I was able to open a ticket through this page

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067768-Use-Messages?flash_digest=d81a834b9918177345c...

Scroll down and click on get help button

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 31

Hi Anna,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
chambardzumyan
Kristine H Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
4 of 31

Could you please explain why did you decided to hide/close/remove/exclude live chat support help with human?? There are a lot of questions which require ASAP and not a genereal answers. I can say I am very dissapointed... 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 31

Hi Kristine,

I understand your frustration with this and would like to clarify that our live chat is not available to everyone at all times. But you can always post your questions here or submit a support ticket to our Customer Support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aa883a3a
Tahsin H Member Since: Apr 9, 2021
6 of 31

Hi Goran,

Can you please tell me how to open a support ticket with customer support. I have been going round from page to page with no luck. I have a major concern on one of my hires.

thanks

Tahsin

g_vasilevski
7 of 31

Hi Tahsin,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
depoksm
Dipok K Member Since: May 19, 2021
8 of 31

Hi Goran,

I need to talk with the support team. I've been created a project but upwork didn't approve my project yet. I want to know exactly what kind of changes I've to do.
Looking forwsard to your reply.
thanks!

g_vasilevski
9 of 31

Hi Dipok,

Please refer to the suggestions shared with you on the email notification you have received. Once you're ready feel free to resubmit your project or create a new one. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
asgardfpconsult
Asgard F Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
10 of 31

Hi - I have an issue with my account and I need to ask support team. How do I submit a ticket to the help/support team? Thanks. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS