🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I open a support ticket?
Page options
ann-19
Community Member

How do I open a support ticket?

hi

How do I open a support ticket? I found  only the  help bot,but I want to reach Upwork support team. Could anybody help me,please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Irby,

It looks like you have initiated a ticket that has been escalated to our support team. The team that is handling your case will update your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97

Hi Shafaq,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ae9d0245
Community Member

Good Evening. I need to open a support ticket. On the initial account setup, i cannot verify my phone number. The message never comes through, so i never get the code. I therefore cannot finish setting up my profile. Please can someone assist.

Hi Lewis,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8143cea1
Community Member

Hi,

I just sent a complaint via the "Get Support" chat function. Does that qualify as a ticket? 

It's quite urgent and I haven't received an email confirming the submission. It was also very detailed.

Hi Aaron, 

I'm sorry if you're having trouble contacting support; please allow us to help. Could you please tell us more about your account concern so we can assist you accordingly?

Additionally, I can see that the team has reached out with more information about the status of your profile and further instructions for completing your ID Verification. You may coordinate with the team by responding to the email; they'll look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
acostajuana
Community Member

Hi. I need to open a support ticket.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Please I need help opening a support ticket

Thanks

Hi Juana,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Some content of your post needs to be removed due to a violation of Upwork's TOS. Please remember that posting in a language other than English, unless otherwise stated in the group or forum rules, is not allowed.

Could you please tell us more about your concern as to why you need to contact our support team? We'll be more than willing to look into that for you and assist accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

##- I sent an email and it was returned to me. How can I contact you
please?Escriba su respuesta encima de esta línea -##

Juana, as Arjay mentioned in his post earlier, would you mind sharing your concern here in the Community so we can better assist you? We'll be happy to look into it and escalate it to the appropriate team if needed.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
acostajuana
Community Member

Hi Luiggi

In the last few days I received an invitation to apply for a Scale AI project to train an artificial intelligence.

I applied to the project and received an offer from Scale AI. I responded to the offer and they assigned me a milestone.

However, I received an email from Upwork, which I copy below, that says Welcome to Scale AI, but also says "internalError".

I have not been able to continue with the task because I do not know how to move forward.

I copy the error email I received from Upwork below:

InternalErrorWe encountered an internal error. Please try again.Z8A2DWVY3FSR9R7YPL6IuRamXxuxXlM+tpryoc/AoIVnBVCA4boMwT2o6EyCeyHuEQpR5vP+yKV0csI2lXnoagnY0SI=

acostajuana_0-1698701794865.png

Hi Juana,

It looks like the email received is the email notification about the offer the client has sent you (You already accepted). Since you were able to accept the offer and your contract has started, we recommend that you discuss with your client how you'll deliver your files or other work products. 

Regarding the error in the email you received from Upwork. I'll have the team review your report and assist you via a support ticket moving forward. Kindly expect an update on this page with more information and further assistance from one of the members.

~ Arjay
Upwork
85a9a238
Community Member

Please open a ticket for me so I can resolve an issue. I will provide more details there when there is an open ticket.

It is absolutely wild that the only way for me to submit a support ticket is through an open forum. If only I could submit this as a formal complaint somewhere.

Hi Elizabeth, 

Thanks for reaching out. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
37b7e962
Community Member

I have a technical issue and I cannot open a ticket with Upwork. Please open a ticket, I need to discuss this issue with my account to Upwork in private. Thank you

Hi Etienne,

We understand you prefer to discuss your concerns privately via a support ticket. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
marygeorga
Community Member

Hello, I am having an issue with adding a VAT number for my agency. It gets rejected by Upwork even though it is valid and has been accepted elsewhere without any issues (e.g. on Amazon Business). Please open a support ticket for me so that it can be resolved.

Hi Mary,

I would be happy to help. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
brandonshuey
Community Member

I need to open a ticket.  I have tried the chat and it is an infinite loop of unhelpfulness.  The resolutions for my issue are not helpful and this is ridiculous.  Open a ticket of me please and resolve my issue, I'm paying a great deal of money through this site for there to be zero customer service.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths