cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report a bogus job poster?

Highlighted
Christopher C Member Since: May 28, 2017
1 of 3

I continue to see a job poster I know is bogus on the list of jobs. Here is how I know.

When I was under consideraiton for 1 of his posts, we chatted. It became clear the guy wanted only to have me write homo erotica scenes for him live because this nonsense went on for an hour with no movement forward on the job decision. I finally thanked him and said job wasn't for me after all. (For the record, I do erotica so the gay part isn't a problem for me to write)

But I have seen this guy post jobs almost weekly and feel I should let other writers know to not waste their time, or better yet, let Upwork know to either boot this guy or force him to be legit.

Thanks for feedback! 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kat C Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
2 of 3

@Christopher C wrote:

I continue to see a job poster I know is bogus on the list of jobs. Here is how I know.

When I was under consideraiton for 1 of his posts, we chatted. It became clear the guy wanted only to have me write homo erotica scenes for him live because this nonsense went on for an hour with no movement forward on the job decision. I finally thanked him and said job wasn't for me after all. (For the record, I do erotica so the gay part isn't a problem for me to write)

But I have seen this guy post jobs almost weekly and feel I should let other writers know to not waste their time, or better yet, let Upwork know to either boot this guy or force him to be legit.

Thanks for feedback! 

Hi Christopher!

You may already be aware of this, but advertising for Erotica writing is against UPwork TOS. So, that alone should be reported. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Carolyn G Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Christopher,

You can report a job that is in violation of our ToS by clicking the link "Report this Job" in the upper right corner. Could you also send me a private message with a link to the job?

~Carolyn
Untitled