🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I submit my profile for review?
Page options
hannah_zachariah
Community Member

How do I submit my profile for review?

Hello, how do I submit my profile for review? I clicked on the 'review application' button on the profile creation page, but it sends me to a blank page with only the 'you're signed in as..., and sign out' notification and button.

8 REPLIES 8
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Hannah,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies, you can also try completing the applicating from an alternate browser and this issue is often caused by a problem with the browser. However if the problem persists after those troubleshooting steps, let us know and we will assist further.

~Nina

I am having the same issue and have tried the steps you suggested. Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Nik

Hello Nikolas,

I'll have one of our representatives reach out to you shortly to assist you with your concern. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi. I'm having the same problem- trying to make a profile for myself, new user. All I get at the bottom of my profile is three options- Review Application/Create a Client Account Instead/Delete My Account. I've tried using a different brower and clearing cache. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jai, 

You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Once everything is filled completely, please click on the submit for your review button. It takes at least 24 hours for the the process to complete. Once the review process is complete, you will be notified via email and on your Upwork account.

~ Avery
Upwork
jai_pyne
Community Member

Thanks for your help. i figured it out, there was a problem with cache.
wayas_ali
Community Member

How do I review the upwork account?

Hi Markus,

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths