🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How do Pre-Packaged Projects on the Profi...
Page options
b6135538
Community Member

How do Pre-Packaged Projects on the Profile page work?

While completng one of my profiles, I saw an option to create pre-packaged projects. I created one but I don't know what to do next. I have a client who wants to buy the project so I have submitted a request to have my account made public. Will they be able to click on and hire me? Is that how this works? 

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cindy,

It looks like your profile is public. Pre-Packaged projects allow clients to have a better understanding of the deliverables, time needed, and cost of projects. They can click the Start an Offer button next to a Pre-Packaged project and send you an offer related to it. Alternatively, they can invite you to a job they've already posted or send you a direct offer not related to the Pre-Packaged Project. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
nurillo_a
Community Member

Clients only see pre-packaged projects on my Profile?

Hi Nurillo,

Currently, yes. Soon, we'll start sharing these projects on new marketplace pages so that clients can easily shop for pre-defined projects without having to create a job post. Once those pages are available, we'll let the community know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Good evening!
Is creatig special marketplace being planned to be created soon that is to say this or next month?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths