🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do i get my first job at up work?
Page options
e0a2f2ce
Community Member

How do i get my first job at up work?

I am tired of sending job proposals on Upwork. I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr. But it seems that I am unsuccessful on Upwork. I was inactive for 1.5 years on Upwork. Is it the reason?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
e0a2f2ce
Community Member

I am looking for advice and tips from other freelancers on how to effectively market myself on Upwork. I want to know what strategies have worked for others in the past and how to stand out among the thousands of other freelancers vying for clients' attention. From creating a strong profile to showcasing your skills and building a portfolio, I am open to any suggestions and recommendations on how to increase my chances of getting hired on Upwork.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
e0a2f2ce
Community Member

I am looking for advice and tips from other freelancers on how to effectively market myself on Upwork. I want to know what strategies have worked for others in the past and how to stand out among the thousands of other freelancers vying for clients' attention. From creating a strong profile to showcasing your skills and building a portfolio, I am open to any suggestions and recommendations on how to increase my chances of getting hired on Upwork.

1670af15
Community Member

Hello my name is mairy mugalg. And i ask you how can i started my first job in up work. Piz tel me. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths