🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How do i submit a support ticket?
Page options
buzzkill722
Community Member

How do i submit a support ticket?

how do i submit a support ticket?i just can't find the button or link to do it。im stuck at this page https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Yang,

It looks like you already have an open ticket with our support team. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
04a786c6
Community Member

Hi- Income tax authorities in my country (INDIA) need FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificates) for all the withdrawals I've made from Upwork to my bank account in India from Jan 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021.

Hi Rajesh,

Our team reached out to you via email and ticket to assist you further with this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cf6cb32e
Community Member

Hey Joanne - I see you have replied to many of these type of forum questions. I am working on my first project as a client. I had been working with someone and I usually just click from my email and get to my messages from them to review and move forward. We were at the final review but now I can't see anything. I hit "reply" from email and messages just keep spinning saying it can't be found. I've tried clicking my profile and going from there and still no progress. Can you guide me where to look and figure this out? I watched the videos, read the articles but don't know how to navigate UW very well. Thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kathy, 

Is it possible that you have two client accounts and are logged in to another account? For instance, this account doesn't have any active contracts. You may be referring to another account related to another email address. Could you please double-check and log in to that account? 

If you're still experiencing issues, you can send me a private message by clicking on my name so that I can investigate this further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I hope this message finds you well. I have been successfully working on Upwork for 5 years, using the same payment method of electronic transfer to a bank in the US. However, recently, Upwork deactivated my payment method claiming it doesn't match their records.

It has been over 48 hours since the deactivation, but I haven't received any email from Upwork regarding this issue, and I am unable to open a support ticket. I have only been able to leave messages on the support forum. Could you please guide me on how to open a support ticket?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Lenin

Hi Lenin,

I'm sorry to learn that you're having an issue with your payment method and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I can see that a support ticket has been set up with your concern and it's been escalated to the appropriate team for further review. Please allow our team time and you will be getting an update on this page momentarily. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths