🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do we get our money when we finish our wo...
Page options
fileonline
Community Member

How do we get our money when we finish our work

I am newly registered freelancer inside upwork. now i will submit to a fixed price project, but after finishing my work how i will get the money?

I live in Jordan middle east + i register and confirm my payment using my master card.

so can i force the money to be transferred to my local bank account using ipan code? if the answer is yes then how/where i add my ipan code inside my profile? OR since i used my master card prepaid to register and buy connects then the money must be transferred to my master card?

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John,

First, you will need to be hired on an official contract. Once you're paid the funds will be transferred to your Upwork account. 
Then, you will need to connect a payment method and withdraw them to your payment method. To learn more about this check out this Help Article.

To learn more about getting started on Upwork, check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

so the client will not directly transfer the money to my local bank, the client will just transfer the money to my upwork account, then i can define a payment method to transfer it to my local bank or to paypal for example.. is this correct?

Hi John,

Yes that is correct, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths