🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do we know if are proposals are reaching ...
Page options
b53d7d08
Community Member

How do we know if are proposals are reaching the client?

Dear Team,

I have been in Upwork for over a month now. I have submitted quite a few proposals in the Excel domain. However, it's disappointing that I still haven't received a single job offer so far. Is it that my profile is not good for Upwork or is it that my proposals are not reaching the clients? 

How do I know, if my proposal is reaching the client(though Upwork shows that my proposal is submitted)? How do I know, if my proposal is accepted? Is there something I'm missing? I have been changing cover letters to show my fullest potential every time. It doesn't seem to be working. 😞

Any comments are appreciated.

Best Regards,

Deepak

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deepak,

I can confirm that your proposals are sent to clients, but it's up to them whether they'll accept them or not. If a client accepts your proposal, they can message you as well.

As I see that you are new to Upwork, I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. On Upwork's Events & Webinars page, you can find official Upwork hosted events along with the ones hosted by Top Rated freelancers.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you very much for the reply. I was a bit disappointed as I was new to Upwork. Thanks for your support. Appreciate It.

Regards,

Deepak

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths