🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How does it take before my payment reflect on...
Page options
vanndevera
Community Member

How does it take before my payment reflect on my BDO Savings Account via Direct Bank Transfer?

Hello Team,

This is my first time receiving payment from Upwork via direct local bank transfer. I withdraw my balance yesterday morning. I would like to know how long does it take for my payment to reflect on my BDO ATM Card.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Direct to local bank payments take 4-business days to get processed. You may read more about the fees and processing times of direct to local bank transfers here for your reference. If the withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, you can come back here, and follow up with us, and we'd be happy to look into this for you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Direct to local bank payments take 4-business days to get processed. You may read more about the fees and processing times of direct to local bank transfers here for your reference. If the withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, you can come back here, and follow up with us, and we'd be happy to look into this for you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths