🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How i win a clients ?
Page options
gurpartap50
Community Member

How i win a clients ?

Sir i want to know that how can i win clents ? i sent many proposals to clients according to his demands but they didnot respond me and i am newly on upwork .. is that right clients donot respond to them who is newly and have no ratings etc ? plz sir help me here.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Gurpartap S wrote:

Sir i want to know that how can i win clents ? i sent many proposals to clients according to his demands but they didnot respond me and i am newly on upwork .. is that right clients donot respond to them who is newly and have no ratings etc ? plz sir help me here.

You are in an incredibly competitive category, where 90% have won and never will earn a single Dollar.

Your profile needs to stand out and be polished, the same as your proposals, unfortunately, your profile is poorly written and riddled with mistakes. You need to adjust your English level, it is nowhere near "fluent" and clients won't trust you when you lie about your skills.

I will follow your advices and i want to tell you that i didnot write any lie in my profile but on behalf of your advice , i will change my skills etc again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths