🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How long does it take to display the balance ...
Page options
steviek123
Community Member

How long does it take to display the balance on my profile after receiving payment from client?

How long does it take to display the balance on my profile after receiving payment from client?

It's been 24 hours and I still don't see anything.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Steven,

Congrats on completing your first contract!

I've checked and can see that your earnings are currently 'Pending'. You can check this by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview'. What this means is that the earnings are in the standard security period before they will become available. For Fixed-Price jobs, the security period is 5 days.

For hourly jobs the security period is from the time the client review period ends on Friday to Wednesday. You can check out this link for additional information.

~Nina

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Steven,

Congrats on completing your first contract!

I've checked and can see that your earnings are currently 'Pending'. You can check this by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview'. What this means is that the earnings are in the standard security period before they will become available. For Fixed-Price jobs, the security period is 5 days.

For hourly jobs the security period is from the time the client review period ends on Friday to Wednesday. You can check out this link for additional information.

~Nina

Awesome, thank you so much for that information Nina!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths