🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How long will this project take? Field no...
Page options
hippyguru
Community Member

How long will this project take? Field not available

I have tried several times to submit a proposal and the field, "How long will this project take?" field is not available. When I try to submit the proposal, I get the error that that field must be filled out. Help!

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lori,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm having the same issue. 
Cleared my cache and cookies, and restarted, but it still won't appear. 
I haven't tried downloading a secondary browser yet. 
Currently running chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) on an old Mac OS X

Hi Jack,

Could you also try logging in with another browser and let me know if you will experience the same problem? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, i have the same problem here... and I already clean the cookies. What else I can do?

H Miguel, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if you've tried a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am having same issue for the How long will this project take? select box. Please check the screen-cast. **Edited for community guidelines**     

Hi Prasanta Kumer, 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths