🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How on earth do I contact support?
Page options
queenbee95
Community Member

How on earth do I contact support?

Hi there!

So I added my bank information as my payment option, and immediately it tells me that the name on my profile and the name on my bank are mismatched (used shorthand.) It tells me that the "account support team" can help, but gives me no way to contact them. Under "help and support" it just gives me a list of problem categories, which at best bring me back to the page informing me that the account support team can verify me. How on earth do I get in contact with them?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Carrie,

Just to clarify, did you used a short version of your name on your Upwork name? if yes, I would like to confirm that your profile name needs to be your full legal name. You can submit a name change request by going to Settings > Contact Info.

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option.
If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Oh yeah I did use a short version, the only people who call me by my full name are my professors and occasionally my parents if I piss them off. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths