🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to Upload video on my upwork profile ?
Page options
ameerr
Community Member

How to Upload video on my upwork profile ?

Hello Guys

I have just created my profile on upwork and can't find an option to upload my profile video.So plz help me.

With kind regards

ameer humza

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ameer, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Once your profile registration is submitted and accepted, you can add a video overview to your profile. You may check out the "Add Video Overview" section of this help article for more information on how you can add your video overview to your Upwork profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ameer, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Once your profile registration is submitted and accepted, you can add a video overview to your profile. You may check out the "Add Video Overview" section of this help article for more information on how you can add your video overview to your Upwork profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ameerr
Community Member

Hello Avery 

I truly appreciate your detailed response on my issue and will follow your advise.

God bless you.

With kind regards 

ameer

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths