I have just seen your profile and I feel there are many ways to improve it. As a new freelancer, you should have a really professional profile. I would like to suggest the following:
- Craft your profile title more professionally with an appealing tone.
- Write the overview detailing your skills and describing how can you help the clients' projects with your skillset. [Avoid grammatical mistakes!]
- Add some portfolios of your work.
- Pass some related Upwork tests with good score. For a newbie, this works well.
- Apply to the jobs that match your skills.
- Highlight your efficiency in the cover letter based on the job description.
Best of luck!
Hello AHS SHOHEL,
Can you please check my profile too? I have got my first order within sending couple of proposal but I want my expert to check my profile so that I can still make it better.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Usman and Yaqoob,
In addition to Martina, Lila and AHS' awesome tips, you may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:
Let us know if you need anything else.
My pro tip which help me wining first job 3 months ago. You need patient and only maintain the skills in proposal which are client demanding. Make your proposal short in 4 to 5 lines. Just focus on job post and read carefully job before writing proposal & Bid $ Less than client budget .
Usman Q wrote:
Hello i'm newbie on upwork im a Motion graphics Designer.
i cannot win a Single Job
Can any one guide me pro tips to get Job ??
here Is my sample work
A graphic designer without a portfolio will get nowhere, you are wasting your connects. Clients want to see what you can deliver.
If you are "a group" of people, you must be an agency, you are not allowed to do that with a regular freelancer profile. This reference is likely to turn off clients, at least the ones that know the upwork rules. It is the opposite of creating trust.
I'am a new freelancer upwork and I submitted for several proposals but I still don't have my first job. Could you please take a look on my profile and assist me to improve my profile in order to get my first job?
I will be grateful!