🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to accept job invitation
Page options
tataboo
Community Member

How to accept job invitation

Hello, I just got my first interview invitation and I don't know how to accept it. What Do I write on the message to client box? Kindly help me out.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zaynab,

To accept an interview, please go to Find work tab, select Proposals and under Invitations to interview select the one you want to accept. This will open your invitation and you will see button ''Accept Interview'' at the top right side of the page! During the interview process, the client can send you an offer for you to review and accept. Once you have reviewed the offer and accepted the terms, a contract will be created. You will be able to see your contracts under the 'My jobs'. Please make sure there is a contract in place before you do any work for a client. Please check out this article about how to Work With Clients on Upwork which provides information on all the steps to start working with clients. You may also find it helpful to check out this thread which has many useful tips and information for getting started on Upwork. Hope that helps!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zaynab,

To accept an interview, please go to Find work tab, select Proposals and under Invitations to interview select the one you want to accept. This will open your invitation and you will see button ''Accept Interview'' at the top right side of the page! During the interview process, the client can send you an offer for you to review and accept. Once you have reviewed the offer and accepted the terms, a contract will be created. You will be able to see your contracts under the 'My jobs'. Please make sure there is a contract in place before you do any work for a client. Please check out this article about how to Work With Clients on Upwork which provides information on all the steps to start working with clients. You may also find it helpful to check out this thread which has many useful tips and information for getting started on Upwork. Hope that helps!

~ Bojan
Upwork
tataboo
Community Member

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

7cf62f9c
Community Member

When the "Accept Interview" button is not anywhere to be seen in the invitation, then that must mean that the job has already been closed right or maybe someone has already been hired? Because I couldn't see any way for me to accept this one invitation I received and I found out that on the "Hires" there is one already.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Lykel M wrote:

When the "Accept Interview" button is not anywhere to be seen in the invitation, then that must mean that the job has already been closed right or maybe someone has already been hired?

Hi Lykel, that's correct. And you can check the Archived tab of your Proposals page for more information about the job's and the invite's status. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths