🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to achieve first job in Upwork as a b...
Page options
sahsansb
Community Member

How to achieve first job in Upwork as a beginner

How to achieve first job in Upwork as a beginner

6 REPLIES 6
purplepony
Community Member

Ahsen, you need to learn to swim before you dive in.  Here's a beginning for you:  https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067578-Getting-Started

There's an absolute abundance of information within the "Help and Support" sections and within this Community.  All one needs to do is search for what you want to learn, view/read/listen to the information, absorb that information, and put it into practice.

There's not a quick fix.  All of us that have been successful here have followed the same course I'm suggesting.

lysis10
Community Member

hmmmm

Nobody believes what you're throwin down, buddy. Profile text and your real text don't match.

mtngigi
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

hmmmm

Nobody believes what you're throwin down, buddy. Profile text and your real text don't match.

Upwork needs to wakeupwork.

lysis10
Community Member

Virginia F wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

hmmmm

"Judy" is still active but apparently doesn't know where Washington state is located because now she's in my timezone lol I think she's gonna be another purchased account that just gets to stay. 

mtngigi
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

hmmmm

"Judy" is still active but apparently doesn't know where Washington state is located because now she's in my timezone lol I think she's gonna be another purchased account that just gets to stay. 

I noticed and flagged again, noting that not only is WA state not 8 hours ahead of me, it's not 2 hours ahead of me ... as it is now. Let's keep at it.

Virginia F wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

hmmmm

I noticed and flagged again, noting that not only is WA state not 8 hours ahead of me, it's not 2 hours ahead of me ... as it is now. Let's keep at it.

What we need is a tote board for this stuff, to keep up with the fraudulent profiles and job posts caught by the community versus the ones UW deals with.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths