🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to add multiple image of a project in por...
Page options
bigtech03
Community Member

How to add multiple image of a project in portfolio

Hi,

Can anyone please guide, how to add multiple images of a project in portfolio? Please help. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
oranus
Community Member

when this comes out:
you can upload as many images as you want (as project files)
port.PNG

where does that page show up?  When I select project image cover, this is all it says:

Hi Jeremy,

While the experience and the steps have changed since this Community thread was started and now freelancers have an option to choose from three different templates when uploading a portfolio item, they can still add multiple images either by dragging and dropping them or by browsing a folder. Please see the Add Portfolio Items section of this article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
surajeeka
Community Member

Dear...

I'm Surajeeka B. I could not add my images to my profile to show my experience. Pl. give me chance to upload my images again. 

Thanks.

O.K. Thanks.

Surajeeka B

Hi Surajeeka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience while trying to add images to your portfolio? 

To add a project to your portfolio please follow the steps below:

• Go to Find Work › Profile
  • Scroll down to the Portfolio section and choose the Add (+) button
  • Enter the details of the project and select Publish Project

Thumbnail images, URLs, and/or project files can be attached for clients to view. Images can be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png format. The minimum dimensions for images are 400px width by 300px height, however 1000px width by 750px height is recommended. Attachments can be in .doc, .swf, or .pdf format. The maximum size is 5 MB for the thumbnail and 25 MB for attachments.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths