🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to add to my work history the jobs that I...
Page options
grazguz
Community Member

How to add to my work history the jobs that I hada some years ago?

Dear Sirs

When I filled the Profile, due to the lack of information in that moment, II did not complete the Work History. I have 10 years of experience and I would like to complete it.

Could you be so kind to guide me?

I also have a question. My First Certificate in English and Translation of the University of Cambridge and my Certificate of Proficiency in English of the above-mentioned university were paper-based. I do not have a certificate IBT, so please how can I send the certificates with the Portfolio.

And in relation to the last mentioned, I have some translations and proof-read. Do I have to send the whole works or only some pages?  One is a book.

Awaiting your kind reply

Gloria Maria 

**Edited for community guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Gloria,

It's an easy process to add your previous works to your Upwork portfolio,

1. Go to your profile page, Under your photo, there is a section 'View profile', select either 'all work' or any specialized profile, scroll done to see the option 'Portfolio', click the plus button to add each of your previous projects, add as many as you want, you can reorder them later.

2. You can either scan and add your certificate link to the 'certifications' section or attach it to the portfolio section, even if the certificate provider name is not listed in the Upwork list, you can type and add it.

3. Regarding showing proofreads and books, It's important to get permission from clients. you can show the mockup of the book cover or copyright page that included your name.

I hope this is helpful.

Dear Sirs

US KHOROS

I think the problem that work is not jobs for you.Could you give me an
example,, three sentences of work history

NO. UNDER MY PROFILE THERE IS NOT A SECTION "VIEW PROFILE."

JoanneP

Hi Gloria Maria,

The Work History setion of your profile is where jobs you completed on Upwork will be shown. To add your previous work history, please add them under the Employment History. Here's the help article for more information. To add certifcates, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Find Work    Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and click the Add button
  3. Select a verifiable certification from the list and follow the instructions provided

Please read this help article to learn more. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
13637bb0
Community Member

WHY IS UPWORK SO DYSFUNCTIONAL. THERE IS NO WAY TO ADD A JOB TO EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, tHERE IS NO WAY TO UPLOAD A RESUME. THERE IS NO WAY TO CREATE A NEW PROFILE. EVERYTYING IS HIDDEN

Hi Anna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to learn that you're having difficulties building your profile. You can use your work history to establish the credibility that clients look for in a freelancer. For you to do that:

1. Go to Find Work  Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Employment History section and click the Add (+) button
  3. Enter the employment details and click the Save or, if you want to enter more, Save and Add More

Regarding adding certificates, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Find Work    Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and click the Add button
  3. Select a verifiable certification from the list and follow the instructions provided

Please read this help article to learn more. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths