🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to apply jobs as an agency?
Page options
64b82f87
Community Member

How to apply jobs as an agency?

Just joined with an upwork agnecy and logged in under agnecy profile. When I was trying to apply for jobs it shows this error message. What's going on here?Capture.JPG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Janath D wrote:

I got it. But I applied as a Agency. Not as a freelance. My agency profile is completed and approved. 

That is not how it works.

Clients do not hire agencies, clients hire freelancers, even through agencies.

You and every member of your agency need to complete your profiles and submit them for review. *IF* you are approved and your agency members are approved, you can start to bid for contracts.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Janath D wrote:

Just joined with an upwork agnecy and logged in under agnecy profile. When I was trying to apply for jobs it shows this error message. What's going on here?Capture.JPG

It means that your profile is not complete and has not been approved yet. 

I got it. But I applied as a Agency. Not as a freelance. My agency profile is completed and approved. 

the way I understand it, all the freelancers that are associated with an agency need to have a complete and approved profile. 

petra_r
Community Member

@Janath D wrote:

That is not how it works.

Clients do not hire agencies, clients hire freelancers, even through agencies.

You and every member of your agency need to complete your profiles and submit them for review. *IF* you are approved and your agency members are approved, you can start to bid for contracts.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths