🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to apply
Page options
eb4a61a2
Community Member

How to apply

Hello,I'm a freelancer,I find several opportunities, but I do not know how to apply

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Donia,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet and submitted it for review. Once you submit your profile, it may take up to 24 hours for the review process to complete. Once your profile is approved, you can start submitting proposals. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
eb4a61a2
Community Member

Thank you for request. But I made a mistake, I made a client account, I would like to make another account freelancer but I can not find?? I find only create a new client account
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Donia,

You can be a Client and a Freelancer using the same account. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. To create a Freelancer account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.
You will need to fill out your application and submit it for a review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
eb4a61a2
Community Member

Yes done thank you. But I did not put my picture, I can not, I put my husband's one, it's normal? (I put it as a remark)
I hope my account will be approved.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Donia,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name and profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Let us know if you have any other questions and please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
eb4a61a2
Community Member

Those who wear the niqab, how do they do it? I want to offer services, what is the relationship with the photo? I do not care about client pictures also

Donia B wrote:
Those who wear the niqab, how do they do it? I want to offer services, what is the relationship with the photo? I do not care about client pictures also

It's one of the ways upwork can verify you identity, which is important because there are a lots of scammers and frauds on a platform such as this. Plus it's nice for the client to see who he is dealing with, it makes a connection, which is important for getting jobs. Make sure to select a nice, smiling picture!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths