🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to cancel Agency Plus Membership?
Page options
raheel_asim
Community Member

How to cancel Agency Plus Membership?

Hi there,

I was accessing the Memberships and connects section, and whenever I go to the membership plan page, I cannot seem to cancel the membership or upgrade to a basic membership plan. This is for an agency account. Please help.

Regards,

Raheel Asim

19 REPLIES 19
stefanm_94
Community Member

This is not the correct link

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raheel,

Thanks for your question and sorry about the delay in responding to it. The free Agency Basic plan is being discontinued and is no longer an option to choose from. If you want to continue with your agency account, you’ll need to remain subscribed to our $20-a-month Agency Plus plan.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

How many connects will I get in agency plus plan?

Minimum 18 free like freelancers get or "0" even after spending $20 for agency plus plan

Hi Nousheen,

Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. When you upgrade to an Agency Plus plan, you'll experience the following benefits:

• Build your agency with unlimited team members
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bids on jobs
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects
  • Keep your earnings confidential
~ Riri

No 20 free connects? As you can see here.. attached image.

Hi Nousheen,

Thanks for your question. Connects will no longer be included for free for agencies. You will be able to buy them by the bundle, as follows:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12
~ Riri

Hi,Riri A

That means I have to pay $20 for monthly fees for the agency. and have to buy connects with additional cost right? 

Yes, you are correct, Md. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank You for Your reply Avery O. One More Question I Have. personal account connects and agency profile connects both are different or same? can I use agency connects for biding on personal profile? or personal profile connect can I use for agency biding?

Hi Md,

Freelancer and agency profiles are different profiles. You won't be able to use your connects from your freelancer profile on your agency profile and vice versa. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You Goran V for your respond,

I clear this thing. please if you don't mind have one more question. 

Q: When I will search job on agency profile then will I get all the job posts for those clients who are like to hire an agency? or the same type of job post as like freelancer account?

What if i have all the 400 connects on my agency profile? Will Upwork continue deducting $20 every month?

Hi Zubair,

The Agency Basic plan is being discontinued. If you are still on that plan, you can continue working on any existing projects. However, once you’re ready to submit proposals for new projects and you no longer have a Connects balance, you’ll need to upgrade to our $20-a-month Agency Plus plan in order to purchase Connects. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Great! thanks for the solutions.

I have one more question that. if any client going to send me an invitation for any job or going to rehire then why they getting only my agency account to sending that?  and why showing to them my name with agency and that contract coming to my agency account? 

Need Help and Solutions about the issues?

Thanks

Very respectfully

Md Shamim Hossain Riyad

I would like to cancel my Agency Plus membership. How do I do that?

Hi Cohomology,

The Agency Basic plan is being discontinued. If you are still on that plan, you can continue working on any existing projects. If you want to continue with your agency account, you’ll need to remain subscribed to our $20-a-month Agency Plus plan in order to purchase Connects. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
massimo96
Community Member

How can I request a refund for the Agency Plus plan? the automatic renewal of $ 24 per month is active but I have never used it

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths