cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel Agency Plus Membership?

riyaddesignbd
Md Shamim Hossian R Member Since: Sep 25, 2017
11 of 18

Thank You for Your reply Avery O. One More Question I Have. personal account connects and agency profile connects both are different or same? can I use agency connects for biding on personal profile? or personal profile connect can I use for agency biding?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 18

Hi Md,

Freelancer and agency profiles are different profiles. You won't be able to use your connects from your freelancer profile on your agency profile and vice versa. Thank you.

Untitled
riyaddesignbd
13 of 18

Thank You Goran V for your respond,

I clear this thing. please if you don't mind have one more question. 

Q: When I will search job on agency profile then will I get all the job posts for those clients who are like to hire an agency? or the same type of job post as like freelancer account?

zubair_mazhar
Zubair M Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
14 of 18

What if i have all the 400 connects on my agency profile? Will Upwork continue deducting $20 every month?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
15 of 18

Hi Zubair,

The Agency Basic plan is being discontinued. If you are still on that plan, you can continue working on any existing projects. However, once you’re ready to submit proposals for new projects and you no longer have a Connects balance, you’ll need to upgrade to our $20-a-month Agency Plus plan in order to purchase Connects. 

-Joanne
Untitled
riyaddesignbd
16 of 18

Great! thanks for the solutions.

I have one more question that. if any client going to send me an invitation for any job or going to rehire then why they getting only my agency account to sending that?  and why showing to them my name with agency and that contract coming to my agency account? 

Need Help and Solutions about the issues?

Thanks

Very respectfully

Md Shamim Hossain Riyad

cohomologylabs
Cohomology L Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
17 of 18

I would like to cancel my Agency Plus membership. How do I do that?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 18

Hi Cohomology,

The Agency Basic plan is being discontinued. If you are still on that plan, you can continue working on any existing projects. If you want to continue with your agency account, you’ll need to remain subscribed to our $20-a-month Agency Plus plan in order to purchase Connects. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS