Page options
c70100be
Community Member

How to change contracts

How can I change my contract from

Direct contract to active contract 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi George,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with other contracts. What you originally requested is not possible, to better understand how the different contracts work, you may check this help article. In addition, Upwork Payment Protection helps give security and peace of mind to clients and freelancers working together on both hourly and fixed-price projects. Freelancers can also view a client's reviews, hiring history, and billing method status on their job posts. If the client doesn't have a verified billing method, check out this help article for guidance on how to proceed.

You may also want to check this post by one of our Community members, on the top red flags for scams. If you ever encounter any suspicious activity on the platform, you can report it using the flag as inappropriate option.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi George,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify if you are referring to moving your Direct contract to the regular Upwork contract?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

##- Please type your reply above this line -
I want a contract where upwork handles everything my work it's just to do
projects,because I'm tired of doing contracts for scammers who end up
benefiting

Hi George,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with other contracts. What you originally requested is not possible, to better understand how the different contracts work, you may check this help article. In addition, Upwork Payment Protection helps give security and peace of mind to clients and freelancers working together on both hourly and fixed-price projects. Freelancers can also view a client's reviews, hiring history, and billing method status on their job posts. If the client doesn't have a verified billing method, check out this help article for guidance on how to proceed.

You may also want to check this post by one of our Community members, on the top red flags for scams. If you ever encounter any suspicious activity on the platform, you can report it using the flag as inappropriate option.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths