🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to change profile name?
Page options
g_pugachev
Community Member

How to change profile name?

Hi, I am passing verification now, I need to change the name of my profile to be the same as in my international passport, how I can do that?

I already changed the account name (Settings-Contact info), but the profile name remains the same.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heorhii, 

It may take some time for the system to update all the information in your account. If the names in your account doesn't update automatically within 24-hours, please come back here, and let us know, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Heorhii,

I checked your account, and it looks like your name change request has already been approved. Please let us know if you need further assistance, we're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

You`r right, my account name has been changed. But when I click "Get started" at "Identify verification" page, in Full name field I see my previous name.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heorhii, 

It may take some time for the system to update all the information in your account. If the names in your account doesn't update automatically within 24-hours, please come back here, and let us know, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Profile name allready updated, thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths