🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to check whether the profile is verified ...
Page options
rashmisudan
Community Member

How to check whether the profile is verified or not?

Hi, I am a newbie on upwork. I am not sure whether my profile is verified or not. I am also looking for the customer support live chat option. Initially, I didn't find it but once I found the option, it didn't connect me with customer support. In the end, I can only say that it is not a helpful option for me. 

Now, can anyone from the upwork team help me in ensuring whether my profile is verified or not? I would be really thankful if you can help me.

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rashmeet K wrote:

Hi, I am a newbie on upwork. I am not sure whether my profile is verified or not.

Unless Upwork have asked you for ID verification, your profile isn't verified.

Rashmeet K wrote:

I am also looking for the customer support live chat option.

Chat Support is available to top rated freelancers. You don't need Chat Support anyway. Your profile isn't verified. When Upwork want you to verify your profile (generally after you have started earning money) they will contact you. Until then there s nothing you need to do.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Rashmeet K wrote:

Hi, I am a newbie on upwork. I am not sure whether my profile is verified or not.

Unless Upwork have asked you for ID verification, your profile isn't verified.

Rashmeet K wrote:

I am also looking for the customer support live chat option.

Chat Support is available to top rated freelancers. You don't need Chat Support anyway. Your profile isn't verified. When Upwork want you to verify your profile (generally after you have started earning money) they will contact you. Until then there s nothing you need to do.

Thanks for the answer!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths