🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to contact Upwork Customer Support about ...
Page options
svetlancer
Community Member

How to contact Upwork Customer Support about Payoneer payment method changes?

Hello everyone!

Can someone please advise how can I send a ticket to Customer Support?

I need to update/change my Payoneer payment method and the only way to do that is to send a ticket to Customer support:

payoneerchange.png

I clicked on the link to make the request, (I tried doing the same by clicking "Get help" in the lower right corner), did both steps and then on the third step I just get 2 buttons to click: "Ask Community" and "Back". Take a look at the screenshot I provided.

contact.png

So, I came here to ask the community what to do and how to get in contact with Customer Support team as I really don't have any other option. I would really appreciate your help with this matter. Thank you!!

Svetlana

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Have you changed Payoneer accounts, or did you just get a new card after the old one expired??

If the latter, there is no need to do anything.

Thank you for your answer Petra!

I just got a new card, my account didn't change since 2013, however, I wanted to be sure that Upwork has my correct details because I can't really remember what I  have entered years ago when I made Odesk account. I still don't understand how to reach Customer Support in future, in case I need them. Hopefully, I won't need them. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths