🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to convince more clients?
Page options
soumit_m
Community Member

How to convince more clients?

How to convince more clients? I am new over Upwork. I have been getting repeated jobs from my clients. They love my work. I submit proposals in jobs. But most of the cases, the client is not hiring anyone. Please share your tips. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Soumit,

It can be disheartening when you submit a proposal but do not get hired for the job, but we encourage you to not loose hope. Please check out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. We hope this helps!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Soumit,

It can be disheartening when you submit a proposal but do not get hired for the job, but we encourage you to not loose hope. Please check out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. We hope this helps!

~ Joanne
Upwork
soumit_m
Community Member

Hi, 

Thanks for sharing the helpfull articles. Ofcourse, loosing hope is not a solution and I won't. I read the articles you have suggested and learned a few new tips. 

Let's hope I can utilize them in my proposals. 

Cheers,
Soumit

d173df1a
Community Member

Improve your profile. Your profile is your first impression on potential clients, so make sure it showcases your skills, experience, and personality.

elisa_b
Community Member

I am honestly curious. What's the point of replying to a 5 year old, random thread?

07cde080
Community Member

Lead Generation Strategies to Attract and Acquire New Leads: This article explains how to use online and offline channels to build interest in your services, capture and qualify leads, nurture and follow up with leads, and measure and optimize your lead generation efforts.

935d1fa9
Community Member

• Tailor your proposals to each job's requirements. Address the client's needs and demonstrate that you understand their project.
  • Showcase your relevant skills and experience. Provide examples of similar work you've done in the past.
  • Highlight how your expertise can add value to the client's project. Explain what sets you apart from other freelancers.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths