🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to do a successful bid
Page options
71841e4c
Community Member

How to do a successful bid

I'm not getting responses back from clients.

How can I be able to get invitations and responses backs?

How to improve communication skills?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c1c9191c
Community Member

Hello Mahmood!

You should always read the job offer carefully and write a custom proposal. Be polite, honest and realistic in your bids. There are great Learning Paths in the Upwork Academy. Make sure you finish them all, there are many great tips there.

Write a few words about yourself and the experience you have regarding the job post. Try to appeal to their needs and always create a custom offer! Be polite and give them the opportunity to set an appointment to discuss details. Remember that nobody gets a 100% response rate so be patient with sending proposals and good luck!

Alex

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
c1c9191c
Community Member

Hello Mahmood!

You should always read the job offer carefully and write a custom proposal. Be polite, honest and realistic in your bids. There are great Learning Paths in the Upwork Academy. Make sure you finish them all, there are many great tips there.

Write a few words about yourself and the experience you have regarding the job post. Try to appeal to their needs and always create a custom offer! Be polite and give them the opportunity to set an appointment to discuss details. Remember that nobody gets a 100% response rate so be patient with sending proposals and good luck!

Alex

Hey Alex!

Thanks for the solution, I'll try my best to work on your words.

Mahmood.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths