🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to earn Connects without payment?
Page options
7ae30bde
Community Member

How to earn Connects without payment?

I am a new freelancer on Upwork. What are the ways to earn Connects without payment? And how many Connects do you spend for your available profile per week?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

There are various ways in which you can earn more Connects. Please check the following below:

• You’ll receive 30 free Connects if you earn a Rising Talent badge
  • You’ll receive free Connects (the number can vary) when you win an interview with an established client on Upwork. (To prevent gaming, we aren’t sharing all the details of what we consider “established.” In general, it’s a client who has hired and spent on Upwork in the past.)
  • You’ll get a one-time Connects bonus if you complete an Upwork Skill Certification

You may want to check this help article to better understand how Connects works.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

There are various ways in which you can earn more Connects. Please check the following below:

• You’ll receive 30 free Connects if you earn a Rising Talent badge
  • You’ll receive free Connects (the number can vary) when you win an interview with an established client on Upwork. (To prevent gaming, we aren’t sharing all the details of what we consider “established.” In general, it’s a client who has hired and spent on Upwork in the past.)
  • You’ll get a one-time Connects bonus if you complete an Upwork Skill Certification

You may want to check this help article to better understand how Connects works.

~ Joanne
Upwork
281e2362
Community Member

HI,

I am new to upwork.

first thanks for this amazing info.

Today i got 40 connects from upwork, i thought it was monthly gift from upwork 😄

now i came to know that i got 30 from achieving a batch and the rest when clients replied to my proposals.

thanks again!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths