🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to effectively start working in Upwork ?
Page options
244b2e1e
Community Member

How to effectively start working in Upwork ?

Hello,

I've been looking and applying for jobs in Upwork for 2 months now. I've sent 50 proposals but no answer even if I get an answer it ends up that they are scammers or spam.

I checked a lot of community topics here and watched a lot of videos about Upwork and how you can nail a job. I tried all the tips and tricks still no answer. I'm a rising talent in Upwork and I feel like I'm gonna leave it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Amir,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't found the job that will best fit your qualifications.  You may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. I've also pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Amir,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't found the job that will best fit your qualifications.  You may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. I've also pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
244b2e1e
Community Member

Thank you Arjay for these bunch of advices. I really appreciated it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths