🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to generate a direct link to your job pos...
Page options
156b1e87
Community Member

How to generate a direct link to your job posting

Hi there,

I'd like to send a link to my job directly to a specific freelancer, via email. (I'm having trouble finding them just by username.) I don't see anywhere to generate such a link. Does anyone know how?

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
zoeadel
Community Member

Andrew G wrote:

Hi there,

I'd like to send a link to my job directly to a specific freelancer, via email. (I'm having trouble finding them just by username.) I don't see anywhere to generate such a link. Does anyone know how?

Thank you!

Hi Andrew,

I attached a screenshot to help you find the link. First find your job and then click the copy link. 

For the freelancer it is helpful if you can invite them officially by username as it will save them paying for connects to apply.

Zoe

is it not working on mobile browser? 

Hi Ashikur,

Please keep in mind that you will not be able to view all details on your mobile.  Regarding this, I would recommend to use a computer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran or others, is there a way we have copying job URL/ link available on Upwork freelancer mobile apps (either android or ios)?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ashish,

At the moment, we don't have an option to copy the job post URL. However, thank you for your feedback I will share it with our team. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, Goran! Is there still no such opportunity now? Maybe there is some standard address of the application's jobs page where you could insert the ID of a particular job?

cashish
Community Member

Thank you for quick response Goran. It will be a great value add on app, as it facilitates easy sharing of jobs within our community and can assist in making Upwork more popular 🙂

Will look ahead to the functionality getting added asap.

2496b81b
Community Member

Hlo sir mam how are you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths