🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get Rising Talent badge now?
Page options
misael_reyes
Community Member

How to get Rising Talent badge now?

Hey there. Hope you are doing well

I am new here and would like to know how to get Rising Talent badge after Upwork removes Readiness Test feature.

Can anyone tell me please?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
fbb367e0
Community Member

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Courses/Badges-amp-Achievements/ta-p/1065209

This describes about all the badges that offerd from Upwork.I got my rising talent badge within two weeks. If you want more help please contact support team. They will reply soon.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maheshrai533
Community Member

Hi Misael

I'm also looking for the way to get the rising badge in my upwork profile.

Can anyone help us?

Thanks

Mahesh M.

fbb367e0
Community Member

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Courses/Badges-amp-Achievements/ta-p/1065209

This describes about all the badges that offerd from Upwork.I got my rising talent badge within two weeks. If you want more help please contact support team. They will reply soon.

If anyone needs further assistance or information about Upwork badges and achievements, reaching out to the support team is a good suggestion. They can provide specific guidance and address any questions or concerns you may have. Keep up the good work and best of luck with your freelancing endeavors on Upwork!

8c653a80
Community Member

It wasn't directly tied to the Readiness Test but rather a combination of factors such as:

1. Completing Your Profile: Make sure your Upwork profile is fully filled out with relevant information about your skills, experience, and portfolio.

2. Project Success: Successfully complete projects, and receive positive reviews from clients. A strong track record of delivering quality work can contribute to earning the Rising Talent badge.

3. Professionalism: Communicate professionally with clients and be responsive to their messages. Timely and effective communication is crucial on Upwork.

4. Skills and Specialization: Clearly showcase your skills and specialization on your profile. Upwork tends to reward freelancers who have a clear and focused expertise.

5. Upwork Readiness Test Replacement: While the Readiness Test may have been removed, Upwork may have introduced alternative measures to assess a freelancer's readiness for success on the platform. Check Upwork's latest guidelines or announcements for any new requirements.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths