🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get Testimonials?
Page options
b5a817f3
Community Member

How to get Testimonials?

I am new on Upwork. I want to know, how can I get testimonials. Every reply is appreciated & thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
iamejbioneda
Community Member

Hi MD Shahidul,

You can read up about Testimonials here

Basically, all you have to do is:

1. Go to Settings, then My Profile.
  2. Scroll down to the “Testimonials” section.
  3. Click on “Request a testimonial.”
  4. Enter your client’s contact information, including a link to their LinkedIn account. 

Once you’ve completed your part, Upwork will email your request to your client and let you know when Upwork hears back from your client. 😊

Hope this helps! Cheers.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
dd63c576
Community Member

MD Shahidul I wrote:

I am new on Upwork. I want to know, how can I get testimonials. Every reply is appreciated & thanks in advance.

Shahid, 

Go to your profile > Request a New Testimonial and then add email and LinkedIn link of any of your old client or friend with whom you worked. S/he will get mail and respond to it. That's it. 

iamejbioneda
Community Member

Hi MD Shahidul,

You can read up about Testimonials here

Basically, all you have to do is:

1. Go to Settings, then My Profile.
  2. Scroll down to the “Testimonials” section.
  3. Click on “Request a testimonial.”
  4. Enter your client’s contact information, including a link to their LinkedIn account. 

Once you’ve completed your part, Upwork will email your request to your client and let you know when Upwork hears back from your client. 😊

Hope this helps! Cheers.

b5a817f3
Community Member

Thank You So Much..🙂

28eed939
Community Member

Hi - I have a client who left a testimonial but it's not showing up on my profile, do I need to accept the testimonial? I didn't receive anything that the testimonial was written but my client emailed me saying she did write one. Anyone else having issues with testimonials not showing up?

Thanks,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brent,

The testimonial will be reviewed within 10 days from the date the client submits their testimonial.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths