🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get Top Rising Talent badge?
Page options
biplab_ghosal
Community Member

How to get Top Rising Talent badge?

Hi All,

Can someone please explain how can I get Rising Talent badge. 

I have fulfiiled all the desired requirements :

• Passed Upwork Readiness Test
  • Profile is 100% complete & active
  • Availability Status up to date
  • Frequently submit proposals to job
  • Working with a client since June

Is there anything else which I need to do to get the badge.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Biplab,

Once you meet the criteria listed here, you will receive a notification letting you know that the badge has been added to your profile. This process is automatically done. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Biplab,

Once you meet the criteria listed here, you will receive a notification letting you know that the badge has been added to your profile. This process is automatically done. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne for your reponse.

whannie1992
Community Member

I Passed my Readiness Test and upload all my GOOGLE CERTIFICATES and 100% COMPLETION of Upwork Profile but still NO RISING TALENT.. some FREELANCERS have RISING TALENT WITHOUT CLIENT BEFORE..? HOW CAN I GET A RISING TALENT BADGE? OR VERIFICATION?

Hi Joanna,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Joanna A wrote:

I Passed my Readiness Test and upload all my GOOGLE CERTIFICATES and 100% COMPLETION of Upwork Profile but still NO RISING TALENT.. some FREELANCERS have RISING TALENT WITHOUT CLIENT BEFORE..? HOW CAN I GET A RISING TALENT BADGE? OR VERIFICATION?

!!!!!! ONE WARNING !!!!!! If You're Looking for CHEAP or AVERAGE WORK, I can HELP YOU..

I had to read your overview 3 times to make sure I didn't misunderstand. Well done you! It does grab attention. The down-side of this is, it's not really good advertising. So maybe rethink your profile text, as well as all that captioning, which is not easy on the eye. 

Edit: TRANSLATION ENGLISH TO ANY LANGUAGE - ouch. No, just no.  

d9ac782c
Community Member

How to get Rising Talent badge

Hi,

I am new on Upwork and I have more than 5 years of experience in recruiting and Business development. I am continuously applying for jobs. I have done projects with big companies like **Edited for Community Guidelines**,experfy, and invoice simple Information unlimited inc. But I have not received a single message on Upwork. I mentioned my previous samples or projects in the cover letter. Please help me. I want to start my freelance career.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths