🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get a firs job
Page options
stavreskib
Community Member

How to get a firs job

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

I'm new here, like all beginners and I came to the big problem "first job", positive comment and 5 stars. 

I completed my account 100%, solve several tests that took out good grades. I put together a good portfolio good description and a excellent compiled applications and then posted 30 job offers my account has not been seen by anyone..

I want to ask you who are more experienced taking a little time to check my account and tell me opinions that is the problem. I am open to praise, changes and negative comments. 

Praise make you a good worker, but the criticism they make excellent.

Thank you and have a nice day!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bojan, 

You're a Rising Talent Freelancer, which already says a lot about your skills and experience. I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

It would also be best if you can read on these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bojan, 

You're a Rising Talent Freelancer, which already says a lot about your skills and experience. I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

It would also be best if you can read on these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths