🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get a first job on Upwork?
Page options
9eea6fe1
Community Member

How to get a first job on Upwork?

Hi,
Dear Freelancer's;

I am new to upwork and I recently graduated with a degree in Mathematics. I have extra epertise in various field, (Amazon Seller Central FBA/FBM Dropshipping business model, Lead Generation Expert. I need help on how to get a first job project for my profile verification. Please help me. Anyone here who can assist me regarding getting first project on Upwork.

Thank you for your precious time.

Regards:

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Think like a client, then revise your profile. It should not be about you, or only about you framed in being about your client. 

759e32fa

Hi Bushra,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. You’ll find a list of essential resources here.
Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

~ AJ
Upwork
deardipu
Community Member

Bushra,

• See your profile from client’s eyes and improve whatever needs. 
  • Be patient. 
  • Continuous improvement,  [if upwork says that your profile is 100% completed, that doesn’t mean your are perfect. It means that you only filled up everything according to upwork algorithm. So you need to work on your profile continuously. From my opinion, there is nothing absolute perfect. You need to make sure that your profile should look better after one month than that of today.]

Bundle of thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths