🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get a job?
Page options
pujan98
Community Member

How to get a job?

Hi everyone,

My name is Pujan, I’m a professional, experienced, passionate graphic designer since 2017, specializing in LOGOS, ICONS, STATIONERY, and BRANDING and I love to do it. But I just recently joined Upwork. And I have completed a job successfully. but unfortunately I can't get any more jobs.

What should I do now? Please help.

My profile

2 REPLIES 2
e825750a
Community Member

Hello,

your profile need to be improved in many point. First, add certification,testimonials, experiences, portfolio. I would sugest creation another specialized profile and assign it as graphic design.

try to do that, so you will earn more trust.

Thanks

Bruno

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Pujan C wrote:

Hi everyone,

My name is Pujan, I’m a professional, experienced, passionate graphic designer since 2017, specializing in LOGOS, ICONS, STATIONERY, and BRANDING and I love to do it. But I just recently joined Upwork. And I have completed a job successfully. but unfortunately I can't get any more jobs.

What should I do now? Please help.

My profile

You've got a nice portfolio (I love the golf logo!), but your profile overview needs a lot of work. Take out the greeting and the first two paragraphs - clients don't care about your hobbies or your passions (the fact that you like coffee isn't a selling point!). Talk about what makes you different from other designers and what you can do for clients. And you should raise your prices - $10 for a logo is way too cheap. Good clients will think that you must be inexperienced or bad at what you do (or not even creating original work) if you're charging such low prices. Create a specialized profile in a different niche if you can - the logo design category is massively overcrowded and very competitive. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths