cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get back connects

Anand S Member Since: Apr 29, 2017
1 of 6

Hi There,

I have used my connects for proposal. Now there are few job applications which are old or client is not responding to that applications. I withdraw those applications. Now I am expecting to have my connects back as I have withdrawn my applcations from that job application. But I didn't get it back. 

Can  I know the process of how to get back the connects ?

Thank you,

Anand Soni

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Anand S wrote: Now I am expecting to have my connects back as I have withdrawn my applcations from that job application. But I didn't get it back.

That is because you never get the connects back when you withdraw your proposals, only if the jobs are cancelled without hire by the client or Upwork.

Soban F Member Since: Apr 20, 2018
3 of 6

If client doesn't hire for a long time for example post remains there for a month without hiring anyone then?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Soban,

I can confirm that connects are only returned when the job is cancelled by the client or Upwork team without a hire.

While some clients take time to hire on their jobs and often come back to review candidates weeks after they posted a job, postings with no activity for more than 30 days are automatically closed.

~Nina
Marisa D Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
5 of 6

Hi,

Are the connects returned when the post is closed after 30 days?

Thank you.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
6 of 6

Marisa D wrote:

Hi,

Are the connects returned when the post is closed after 30 days?

Thank you.

no

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS