How to get connects

Highlighted
Mehvish A Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
11 of 92

Okay, Thank you!

Highlighted
Davinder S Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
12 of 92

What if we submit a proposal and we doesn;t get hit with the job, will our connect be lost?

Highlighted
Kenneth K Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
13 of 92

So you're saying that this site takes away from our rate of pay, and makes us have to pay just to apply for a freelance job?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 92

Hi Kenneth,

All freelancers were moved to paid connects back a year ago. To learn more about this check out our blog post Here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Adam C Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
15 of 92

that's a shame.

Highlighted
Chinonso N Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
16 of 92
Please I signed up 4 days ago and yet I have no single connect. Why
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 92

Hi Chinonso, 

It looks like you created a client account instead of a freelancer account. Kindly refer to this article to know how you can create a freelancer account from your client account. Once your freelancer profile is set up, and your registration was accepted, your 20 complimentary connects will be credited to your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arwa L Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
18 of 92

how can i buy connects ? 

can i buy with my earning?

how can i get the promo code?

thks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 92

Hi Arwa,

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Our team doesn't have discount codes, or promos available at the moment. But periodically, offers are sent through email, at on-site Upwork events, and through different partnerships. If you would like to get the chance to participate in our marketing events, you may submit the following form and we'll add you to the list. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
David A Member Since: Jun 24, 2020
20 of 92

good day Sir, ive used up my 20 connects, and i just found an amazing job but no connects available, how can i apply then