21 of 61
All right, thank you.
Siya A Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
22 of 61
i m also new
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 61

Hi Siya,

Welcome to Upwork. You will need to complete your application and submit it for a review, our team will finish the review in up to 24 hours and contact you with the results. To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out this thread. Thank you!

Untitled
Deo F Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
24 of 61

Hi Goran,

I'm new here, so if I am getting it correctly I cannot submit proposal nor apply in any Jobs posted unless I have connect please correct me if I'm wrong.

If so, then how are we freelancers (newbie) can start working without anything?

Thank and regards,

Deo

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
25 of 61

Hi Deo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you are correct. You can not send proposals unless you have available Connects. Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

All of these Connects expire one year from the date of issue. You can purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Please note that this can vary based on your location. Additionally, you can buy Connects using your Upwork balance or PayPal. Lastly, to view your Connects History report, go to the “Reports” tab and choose Connects History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Joseph W Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
26 of 61

Hello!
My name is Joseph and I'd like to ask you something.
I have signin on Upwork a month ago and 20/09 was the date I would get the 60 connections,but I got only 30 connections.
Maybe it was mistake and I thought I would get additional 30 connections soon, but I don't still get it.
I want to work here and I love Upwork.
I hope you will solve it asap.
Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 61

Hi Joseph,

I just checked your connects history and everything is working as designed.

On our Basic plan you`re awarded 60 connects when your new cycle starts, this plan does not have the rollover option as our Plus plan has. On our Plus plan you'll have 70 connects each new cycle and the unused connects will also be rolled over in the next cycle. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Nandita B Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
28 of 61

Hi!!

I am new to upwork. I have the free membership plan and 60 available connects. But my connect history is showing 0 connect. I am confused about how to get at least 2 connects so that I can submit a proposal. My 1st billing cycle is showing as Jan 25, 2019 — Feb 24, 2019. Please suggest.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
29 of 61

Hi Nandita,

I checked your profile and you have 60 available connect to use for sending proposals. Please read this Help Article to find out how to Find Work and how to submit proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, check out this thread for help getting started on Upwork and tips to avoid questionable jobs.  

Also, please go to the Account menu > Settings > Click "My Info" to edit your location information (not the Invoice info) using the pencil icon on the right side, and then click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information and start sending proposals.

Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sami K Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
30 of 61

yes

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS