cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get connects

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
41 of 61

Hi Nauman, 

Please know that we have announced awhile back about some changes to Connects. Connects can now be purchased in bundles and you may read more about it here, and here

Let us know if you have other questions about this change, and our team will be happy to help.

-Avery
Untitled
Felix O Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
42 of 61

Hello Person Concerned,

I am new in Upwork and i would love to know how some gets his first connects. i want to submit a proposal for ajob and it requires me to have 2 connects. Kindly, assist.

Regards,

Felix

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
43 of 61

Hi Felix,

Please follow the steps I posted yesterday on this thread and select a membership plan in order to receive your monthly allotment of Connects.

Kevin M Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
44 of 61

Hi Felix,as i discovered you have to actively choose a subscription before you get any connects. usually by clicking the green button of one of the subscriptions. You then immediately receive your connects.

Felix O Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
45 of 61

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the response. i guess i need to pick the membership plans - plus which costs $10 and it will be billed against me. Id that what you meant or something else?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
46 of 61

Hi Felix,

You are free to choose either Basic (free) or Plus Membership. Check out this help article for more information about both plans. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hamza Y Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
47 of 61

You have to pay 10$ to get connects for submit your proposals.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
48 of 61

Hi Hamza, 

I would just like to clarify that you do not need to pay $10 to get Connects. You may opt for the Freelancer Basic plan which included free 60 connects every month. The Freelancer Plus plan, at $10 per month, issues an additional 10 connects on top of the free 60 connects every month. 

You may read up on this help article for more information on the Freelancer Plus and Freelancer Basic plans.

-Avery
Untitled
Ramsin J Member Since: Jan 4, 2018
49 of 61
Shes right ^

How can we get above 70 connects or unlimited? There are so many jobs I can complete but not enough “connects” given.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
50 of 61

Ramsin,

If you subscribe to Membership Plus, you'll be able to purchase additional connects and benefit from connects rollover.  Check out this help article for more information about that.

It is recommended that freelancers are selective about what jobs they apply to, only apply to jobs that they are absolutely sure they can complete and take time to craft well-written and targeted proposals.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS