cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get connects

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
41 of 66

Hi Reever,

I see you already started submitting proposals, let us know if you have any questions.

Noredia O Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
42 of 66

I only got 20 connects when I signed up but haven't been able to send proposals since it was used up.

It seems newbies can't really make money here unless they start spending money here.

Alicia S Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
43 of 66
My connects were supposed to come back today automatically. It didn’t happen. Can you check my account and tell me why it didn’t?
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
44 of 66

Hi Alicia,

Your connects should be credited some time today, please give it a few more hours and if they do not reflect in your account by the end of the day, let us know and we'll further assist.

~Nina
Nauman J Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
45 of 66
My montly connects are still not updated. Is there any specific reson?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
46 of 66

Hi Nauman, 

Please know that we have announced awhile back about some changes to Connects. Connects can now be purchased in bundles and you may read more about it here, and here

Let us know if you have other questions about this change, and our team will be happy to help.

-Avery
Untitled
Felix O Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
47 of 66

Hello Person Concerned,

I am new in Upwork and i would love to know how some gets his first connects. i want to submit a proposal for ajob and it requires me to have 2 connects. Kindly, assist.

Regards,

Felix

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
48 of 66

Hi Felix,

Please follow the steps I posted yesterday on this thread and select a membership plan in order to receive your monthly allotment of Connects.

Kevin M Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
49 of 66

Hi Felix,as i discovered you have to actively choose a subscription before you get any connects. usually by clicking the green button of one of the subscriptions. You then immediately receive your connects.

Felix O Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
50 of 66

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the response. i guess i need to pick the membership plans - plus which costs $10 and it will be billed against me. Id that what you meant or something else?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS