Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get connects

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
51 of 113

Hi Levi,

Your account was registered before the new Connects policy so you are not eligible for receiving 20 bonus connects for new freelancers. In your case, you'll need to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals. Connects are sold in the following bundles: 10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12. Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
92c14b95
Wendilyn P Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
52 of 113

Hi good day!

I check my settings and can't find membership plan. What will I do to get my connects or to buy a connects for paypal?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
53 of 113

Hi Wendilyn,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
arorasiya
Siya A Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
54 of 113
i m also new
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 113

Hi Siya,

Welcome to Upwork. You will need to complete your application and submit it for a review, our team will finish the review in up to 24 hours and contact you with the results. To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out this thread. Thank you!

Untitled
cadizraizel
Deo F Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
56 of 113

Hi Goran,

I'm new here, so if I am getting it correctly I cannot submit proposal nor apply in any Jobs posted unless I have connect please correct me if I'm wrong.

If so, then how are we freelancers (newbie) can start working without anything?

Thank and regards,

Deo

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
57 of 113

Hi Deo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you are correct. You can not send proposals unless you have available Connects. Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

All of these Connects expire one year from the date of issue. You can purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Please note that this can vary based on your location. Additionally, you can buy Connects using your Upwork balance or PayPal. Lastly, to view your Connects History report, go to the “Reports” tab and choose Connects History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ankitgoyanar
Ankit G Member Since: Jul 22, 2020
58 of 113
My account is old but i never used it before, but now without connects i cant apply for any proposal. Can i get few free connects ?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
59 of 113

Hi Ankit,

At the moment we don't have free connects or promo codes. If you would like to send proposals you will need to purchase more connects. Thank you.

Untitled
joseph-wowk
Joseph W Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
60 of 113

Hello!
My name is Joseph and I'd like to ask you something.
I have signin on Upwork a month ago and 20/09 was the date I would get the 60 connections,but I got only 30 connections.
Maybe it was mistake and I thought I would get additional 30 connections soon, but I don't still get it.
I want to work here and I love Upwork.
I hope you will solve it asap.
Thank you.