cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get connects

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
51 of 66

Hi Felix,

You are free to choose either Basic (free) or Plus Membership. Check out this help article for more information about both plans. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hamza Y Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
52 of 66

You have to pay 10$ to get connects for submit your proposals.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
53 of 66

Hi Hamza, 

I would just like to clarify that you do not need to pay $10 to get Connects. You may opt for the Freelancer Basic plan which included free 60 connects every month. The Freelancer Plus plan, at $10 per month, issues an additional 10 connects on top of the free 60 connects every month. 

You may read up on this help article for more information on the Freelancer Plus and Freelancer Basic plans.

-Avery
Untitled
Ramsin J Member Since: Jan 4, 2018
54 of 66
Shes right ^

How can we get above 70 connects or unlimited? There are so many jobs I can complete but not enough “connects” given.
55 of 66

Ramsin,

If you subscribe to Membership Plus, you'll be able to purchase additional connects and benefit from connects rollover.  Check out this help article for more information about that.

It is recommended that freelancers are selective about what jobs they apply to, only apply to jobs that they are absolutely sure they can complete and take time to craft well-written and targeted proposals.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Akhtar A Member Since: Dec 28, 2017
56 of 66

57 of 66

Hi Akhtar,

We'll have the team look into your issue and update you about it via a support ticket.

Thanks for reaching out.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Muhammad I Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
58 of 66

Hi dear,

My monthly connects expired on 1 June 2019 but I have not yet received / renewed my monthly connects (basic plan) yet. Kindly guide me about it or resolve my issue.

Thanks and regards

Muhammad Ijaz

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
59 of 66

Hi Muhammad,

Your account has been moved to paid Connects, you will have to purchase Connects to submit a proposal to any job (unless you are on our Freelancer Plus plan or rolled over some existing Connects).

You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, hereThank you.

Untitled
Ojochenemi A Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
60 of 66
I am new on upwork, Created my account this week but the 60 connect allocated to the account for the month was never given.
What could be the problem guys
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS