🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get first project on Upwork
Page options
c6c0739f
Community Member

How to get first project on Upwork

Hello. I am Mubtasim Fuad. I am a new freelancer. How can I get my ifrst project on Upwork?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alexis-arinze
Community Member

It looks like you're fresh out of high school, so maybe add a few more portfolio pieces to prove you know what you're doing. I might also bump down your hourly rate. You're a newbie to Upwork and really really young, so clients might gloss over you because they'll think you're expensive for no reason. Take all of this with a grain of salt. I'm not much of an expert in your field, so I'm not sure what the normal hourly rate is for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
alexis-arinze
Community Member

It looks like you're fresh out of high school, so maybe add a few more portfolio pieces to prove you know what you're doing. I might also bump down your hourly rate. You're a newbie to Upwork and really really young, so clients might gloss over you because they'll think you're expensive for no reason. Take all of this with a grain of salt. I'm not much of an expert in your field, so I'm not sure what the normal hourly rate is for you.

thank you

alljobs4you
Community Member

Alexis A thanks for your suggestion. It was same with me and was looking for some thread where i can get some information how to get my first job.

Your information is valuable enough even i too need to reduce my fee as much as i can. Greatful to you as you showd the mirror to us. Thanks once again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths