🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get our agency on here
Page options
blythe-shaire
Community Member

How to get our agency on here

I am a part of an agency that is interested in using this platform. I am trying to get a better undersdtanding on how this platform works - if it is even relevant to an agency that's already established? I am curious about fees and just an all-around overview of the platform. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Shaire,

Upwork​ enables businesses to find, hire, and pay highly-skilled freelancers for short-term and longer-term projects. You can check out this page for an overview of how it works.

Having an Agency on Upwork helps you connect with top businesses around the world. It makes the process of managing your agency, collaborating, and invoicing clients simple. You can read more about Agencies here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Shaire,

Upwork​ enables businesses to find, hire, and pay highly-skilled freelancers for short-term and longer-term projects. You can check out this page for an overview of how it works.

Having an Agency on Upwork helps you connect with top businesses around the world. It makes the process of managing your agency, collaborating, and invoicing clients simple. You can read more about Agencies here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths