🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get response from clients?
Page options
hasan_tasnimul
Community Member

How to get response from clients?

I am newly starting work on Upwork. I already complete one order. Now I am trying to get more orders but don't get any response from clients. I wrote many types of proposal but there was no result. Can you give me some tips on how can I get response and order? I really want to work on Upwork and build a professional profile on Upwork. Please help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

You're wasting valuable space on your profile when you include "hello" and "thank you for visiting my profile" and posting your name. Your first 2-3 lines must stand out as that is what a client sees in a search. Your proposals must be carefully crafted and show the client why they should hire you over the thousands of qualified data entry freelancers on the platform. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

You're wasting valuable space on your profile when you include "hello" and "thank you for visiting my profile" and posting your name. Your first 2-3 lines must stand out as that is what a client sees in a search. Your proposals must be carefully crafted and show the client why they should hire you over the thousands of qualified data entry freelancers on the platform. 

Thank you for your suggestion. I will change my description according to your suggestion and also follow your advice in my proposal.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths