🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get started?
Page options
ray_lopez
Community Member

How to get started?

This website is extremely confusing. I have created a profile and added all relevant information including work and employment history, my address, rates and everything required. But I am stuck on the profile page. Every time I click Review Application, it takes me right back to the same page. And I can't apply for any jobs until my profile is "complete" but there are no other fields for me to enter information??? Can somebody help please? What exactly do I have to do to be able to finish my profile and apply for jobs?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raymond,

I'm sorry for the trouble this caused. I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ahmedelshenawy
Community Member

you have to be sure that you have a confirmation on your profile 

contact the technical support and they will help you because i think that upwork now did not accept new profile in certain categories of skills 

i hope i give you little answer just ask technical support they will help you quicly 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raymond,

I'm sorry for the trouble this caused. I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ray_lopez
Community Member

Thank you. This worked. Although I entered my location info manually, it didn't work. When I tried the automatic option i was able to complete my profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths