🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get your first job on upwork
Page options
manaskarkare
Community Member

How to get your first job on upwork

Hello,

I am new at upwork. Its been almost 2 weeks and I've been trying to get a job. I have completed my profile 100% gave few test and got rising talent batch, still i am not able to get my first job. 

Can you please checkout my profile and give me some suggestion on how to get started.

thank you for taking your time out.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
scientistbhoot
Community Member

Hi Manas,

Getting the first job is all about luck. For me, it tooks 4 months, but if you are lucky, then you will get it in your next try. Who knows? Your skills are very demanding, so don't worry, keep trying.

@Manas K wrote:

I have completed my profile 100% gave few test and got rising talent batch, still i am not able to get my first job. 

I saw your profile, but you didn't take any tests or passed any test except readiness test. but your readiness test score is 4 out of 5. Why is that? Make it 5 out of 5. And take some audio related tests if possible. Hope, you will find your first job soon.

Thanks,

Md.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
scientistbhoot
Community Member

Hi Manas,

Getting the first job is all about luck. For me, it tooks 4 months, but if you are lucky, then you will get it in your next try. Who knows? Your skills are very demanding, so don't worry, keep trying.

@Manas K wrote:

I have completed my profile 100% gave few test and got rising talent batch, still i am not able to get my first job. 

I saw your profile, but you didn't take any tests or passed any test except readiness test. but your readiness test score is 4 out of 5. Why is that? Make it 5 out of 5. And take some audio related tests if possible. Hope, you will find your first job soon.

Thanks,

Md.

Hey,

thank you for your advice.

Will keep trying. There are no audio related tests though I have uploaded some of my work in my portfolio.

Maybe you can take some of your skills related software tests if available or possible.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths